Our team has experience supporting environmental services, compliance, nuclear engineering, radioactive waste management, and nuclear programs and operations. Our services include:
- Management of radioactive, hazardous, mixed (radioactive/hazardous), and industrial waste
- Decontamination and decommissioning support of nuclear production and waste processing facilities
- Process design and hazard analysis for treatment systems
- Waste treatment operations
- Waste characterization, excavation, packaging, transportation, and offsite disposal
- Siting, development, and operation of waste-containment systems
- Treatability studies
- Development of health and safety management program plans to support complex D&D of systems
- Quality assurance and quality control oversight for cleanup
Nuclear Engineering and Radioactive Waste Management
Marcom LLC. currently provides nuclear engineering and waste management expertise to the Department of Energy through various support contracts with the Idaho National Laboratory (INL), and the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant through the Carlsbad Field Office Technical Support Contract. Our technical capabilities and support services range from design of engineering systems, Nuclear Quality Assurance (NQA-1) software design and development, advanced fuels and nuclear process modeling, providing subject matter expert support for the management of remote handled transuranic and low-level wastes, nuclear safety support at Hazard Category 2 research, process, and storage facilities, and providing programmatic support, and mission direction to various research and management organizations at the INL.
Marcom LLC. currently provides Environmental Services to the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) including the sampling and support to the Environmental Monitoring group at INL, creation and maintenance of various environmental data management software used at the INL, and the oversight of the Chemical Services Organization at INL.